The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is capable of changing everyone’s lives for the better. Just keep a little willpower for 10 days to see a great result. In addition, there will be a noticeable boost of energy in the background of an overall improvement in well-being.
Doubt? Or a desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to a diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: detailed menu
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are a number of general recommendations that it is advisable to follow in order to achieve a serious result. But if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and over time just expand the effect of the diet a bit.
Basic recipes for preparing buckwheat for diet:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the greasy film stops floating on the surface, you can move on to the next stage of cereal preparation. First, the buckwheat is slightly dried, and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereals are sent to the pot, poured boiling water (add 1. 5 cups of water to a glass of buckwheat) and cover tightly with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. By morning, buckwheat will swell well, retaining all the beneficial substances.
- Pour pure buckwheat into a small pot and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Cover with a lid and wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat, and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The well-known buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give maximum results. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed for a week to two. Properly cooked porridge is allowed to be eaten only for breakfast, adhering to the usual menu during the rest of the day. In this case, visible results in health and body shaping will be noticeable somewhere in a month of such a diet.
- Pure water should be a faithful companion. The only disadvantage of long-term eating of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to compensate for the sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary clean water with mineral water is allowed. In addition, the diet is carried out during rest, so as not to interfere with work if it is necessary to visit the toilet often.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked before consumption, without additional reserves "for the next seven days". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the proper effect of diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal food absorption. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to digest completely eaten, and then switch to other tasks. If you feel hungry during this time, you are allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet. If you follow a strict diet, you should eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak green tea without sugar. Food is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why the buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to set aside round sums of money to maintain a healthy diet if there is a similar option in the diet menu.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. A diet based on kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. As a result, health improves, blood vessels become stronger and blood becomes thinner.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be removed from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers is also reduced.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself passes easily after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can without them? It is not necessary to calculate calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate about the combination of a particular food. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want all day, but a positive result will still not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. By fully adhering to the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, these numbers also improve health by an order of magnitude.
Thrifty buckwheat diet: recipe of the day
It is very difficult to have the same thing over a long period of time. So you can start by switching to a softer version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. In one plate, mix 100 g of fat-free curd and buckwheat porridge. An hour before or half an hour after it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is best without it).
- Dinner. Portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!Buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with the low result. Maybe the body doesn’t actually weigh too much and it’s time to reconsider your ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with your gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.